Thanking the AWESOME reef squad!!!

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed that I recently have been trying to help fellow reefers and being new to reefing myself my knowledge is limited, so after I recommend everything I have learned I often refer it to the reefsquad. Lets face it, without the reefsquad a lot of us would be lost. The years of knowledge they have helps us and give us a direction to go in order to fix our tanks. When I refer it to the reefsquad it usually isn't but a second and they respond with great info to help us reefers who are new or still infants, like myself, clean up our problems. So I guess what I am trying to say is THANK YOU!!! If you ever have a problem, and the reefsquad will probably put me on their hit list, LOL:p, Just add #reefsquad onto you questions and they will answer in minutes, kinda like superman, or women.

If they have ever helped you solve a problem, or just to show the appreciation we have for them taking the time to help us, PLEASE say thank you.

Last edited:

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed that I recently have been trying to help fellow reefers and being knew to reefing myself my knowledge is limited, so after I recommend everything I have learned I often refer it to the reefsquad. Lets face it, without the reefsquad a lot of us would be lost. The years of knowledge they have helps us and give us a direction to go in order to fix or tanks. When I refer it to the reefsquad it usually isn't but a second and they respond with great info to help us reefers who are new or still infants, like myself, clean up or problems. So I guess what I am trying to say is THANK YOU!!! If you ever have a problem, and the reefsquad will probably put me on their hit list, LOL:p, Just add #reefsquad onto you questions and they will answer in minutes, kinda like superman, or women in minutes.
Man I'm just a guy with too much time on his hands :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Billldg

Billldg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I'm just a guy with too much time on his hands :rolleyes:
LOL, I would say that but I'm usually at work when I'm on R2R. You didn't hear that from me though, LOL!!!

Scrubber_steve

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ladies & gentlemen, please be upstanding.

The reef squad

upload_2018-11-9_11-5-57.jpeg

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL, I would say that but I'm usually at work when I'm on R2R. You didn't hear that from me though, LOL!!!
I got an interview on Monday, if all goes well I won't be able to spend as much time on here anymore ;Sorry BUT!!! I can get a new tank! ;Smuggrin

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Working a full time job and coming home to wife, grandkids, dogs, cats and my reef keeps me very busy during the week. Weekends are my reef2reef days.

Thanks @Billldg, for the kind words. All the #reefsquad are awesome members and do their best to help.

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got an interview on Monday, if all goes well I won't be able to spend as much time on here anymore ;Sorry BUT!!! I can get a new tank! ;Smuggrin

Congratulations on your new job!

reeferfoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed that I recently have been trying to help fellow reefers and being new to reefing myself my knowledge is limited, so after I recommend everything I have learned I often refer it to the reefsquad. Lets face it, without the reefsquad a lot of us would be lost. The years of knowledge they have helps us and give us a direction to go in order to fix our tanks. When I refer it to the reefsquad it usually isn't but a second and they respond with great info to help us reefers who are new or still infants, like myself, clean up our problems. So I guess what I am trying to say is THANK YOU!!! If you ever have a problem, and the reefsquad will probably put me on their hit list, LOL:p, Just add #reefsquad onto you questions and they will answer in minutes, kinda like superman, or women.
No no thank you for being so appreciative! ;Cat

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not just saying this because I am a part of the team. It truly is amazing the wealth of knowledge that exists and the willingness of the team to race to the aid of others in need. Its a huge part of what I love about the culture of R2R!!!

Thanks for the recognition and support @Billldg, it's what keeps us going!

OP
OP
Billldg

Billldg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not just saying this because I am a part of the team. It truly is amazing the wealth of knowledge that exists and the willingness of the team to race to the aid of others in need. Its a huge part of what I love about the culture of R2R!!!

Thanks for the recognition and support @Billldg, it's what keeps us going!
How many times have I pestered you about QT'ing, lol!

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very much for saying that! We do try our best! Sometimes it gets hard due to work and family obligations but I think everyone in the reef squad pulling together is what makes it work, thank you again so much for the compliment, I have been a slacker here later , going through a little tough times!

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very much for saying that! We do try our best! Sometimes it gets hard due to work and family obligations but I think everyone in the reef squad pulling together is what makes it work, thank you again so much for the compliment, I have been a slacker here later , going through a little tough times!

KJ, you and your wife are always in my prayers. Brother.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 70 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back