OP
Billldg

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not even have a tank yet, short time lurker, first time poster. Just reading all I can from here, I know this team has already saved my ***. I just appreciate the family community atmosphere. Selfless service always seems to bring the most heartfelt rewards. So, before I really need your help, THANK YOU #REEFSQUAD
Thank you for saying thank you, and Welcome to R2R!!!

pshootr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm relatively new here, and only in the planning stages of my first reef tank. So I have been trying to learn as much as I can during this phase. I can say it has been wonderful to witness how passionate the people in this community are, not just about their Hobby. But also in their selfless will to help others. I'm very thankful to be part of this community. Thank you R2R!!

A big thanks to @reefsquad, and thank you @Billldg for this thread. [emoji106]

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As part of #reefsquad i want to thank members of the squad and fellow staff members, management and fellow hobbyist to have put their trust in us.
We at reefsquad try to answer as many threads as we can and try to help to our best ability and if we personally cant we will try to find someone that can.
On behalf of all the people in reefsquad, we accept everyones thank you and appreciation and like to thank everyone back.

dbj180

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have only been a member for a short time but I have been using R2R as my go to resource for every question I have. It seems that eventually I find the answer in a previous thread every time and I try not to repeat questions to save everybody's time. Anyways I appreciate everything and would like to thank everyone in advance because I know one day my question will come. Also I wanted to contribute to this great thread.

KingReef16

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here! Here! Excellent thread!! #reefsquad has been a tank saver for me! I honestly don’t know what I would do without their help or the rest of the R2R community! (Probably be curled up in a ball crying). They are super quick to help when I panic lol It’s really awesome to have seasoned SW veterans readily share knowledge and be so friendly too!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU REEFSQUAD!

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not even have a tank yet, short time lurker, first time poster. Just reading all I can from here, I know this team has already saved my tail. I just appreciate the family community atmosphere. Selfless service always seems to bring the most heartfelt rewards. So, before I really need your help, THANK YOU #REEFSQUAD
Welcome to R2R!!! ;Smuggrin

OP
OP
Billldg

Billldg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very much for saying that! We do try our best! Sometimes it gets hard due to work and family obligations but I think everyone in the reef squad pulling together is what makes it work, thank you again so much for the compliment, I have been a slacker here later , going through a little tough times!
I don't know what tough times you r going thru right now, but hope they get better.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The #ReefSquad represents the best of the best and without them we are a shell of of community! Thank you RS for all you do!

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The #ReefSquad represents the best of the best and without them we are a shell of of community! Thank you RS for all you do!

Your welcome David.

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL, I would say that but I'm usually at work when I'm on R2R. You didn't hear that from me though, LOL!!!
Ditto! Gotta love the mobile browser!

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I would like to thank @revhtree for having this forum in the first place. Without his efforts to establish a world class forum, none of this would have happened.

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for your kind words of support @Billldg !

I can say being a member of the reefquad is very rewarding.

There really is nothing better than helping someone new and them succeeding and overcoming their problem.

I have received so much help and knowledge from R2R over some years and am happy to pay it all back any way I can.

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @Billldg for recognizing the work of the #reefsquad do for our reefing community. Even that they have family and jobs to attend like most of us, they are here helping everyone, like a real family. Thank you All.

OP
OP
Billldg

Billldg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Billldg

Billldg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey fellow reefers, I'm going to bump this, not because I want you to like this thread, I couldn't care less about the likes, I want you to show your appreciation for the reefsquad for the work they do for us reefers. Tell us your story on how they helped you and add #reefsquad to it so they can see the appreciation we reefers have for them.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 44 29.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 41 27.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 52 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.3%
Back