Thanking the AWESOME reef squad!!!

Working a full time job and coming home to wife, grandkids, dogs, cats and my reef keeps me very busy during the week. Weekends are my reef2reef days.

Thanks @Billldg, for the kind words. All the #reefsquad are awesome members and do their best to help.
I know the feeling. I work, go to College, take care of the house and land, hubby broke his ankle in June (low slide motorcycle accident). I took care of him for the past four months, he just returned to work. Somehow I have made time to go to the gym, study (going for my BSN) and our reef tank!
 
I fortunately have a job where I can be on here a lot and no boss most of the time too. Thanks #ReefSquad for inviting me in :)
Great to hear that, buddy:)
 
Thank you Reef Squad! Who could have ever thought a social media site could be helpful and make you feel better about yourself? What a concept! I honestly think R2R makes me a better person in all of my life. This site is unique and the staff and Reef Squad are a big reason why.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new