Thanks Again Jordan! Gem Tang

nuxx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
1,627
Location
Austin, Tx
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Just wanted to give a shout out to Jordan and his amazing service and fish.

Our Gem Tang is looking like a real winner 3 days into QT.

I damaged his fin while moving him and in a few days it's completely healed.

Here's a video of the little guy out and about eating mysis and some flakes this morning (already on Paraguard as well):

 
I second this, my Gem has made it thru QT and going in the DT tomorrow. Couldn't be more happy with the transaction
 
Such a beautiful fish! Best of luck with your new addition.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new