Thanks Aquacraft

saltwaternoob

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2011
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
57
Location
orangevale, ca
Thanks for the salt, and for the extras, Salinity calibration fluid(needed that) and Coral magazine.

First impressions:
I mixed up 5gallons of this with a small powerhead and heater, It mixed up very fast even when the water was at room temp(70 deg.) It has a similar consistency to Reef crystals(what i have on hand)

I did a test for the big 3 elements @1.025 with the elso test kits(all exp. 12-13)

Alk- 5.5dkh
Mg- 1200
Cal- 300- 350

This is not there coral salt mix but there BIO-SEA® MARINEMIX, I will use it on my Clownfish tank and report back.

Thanks Again,
Anthony
 
I havent noticed any difference yet, but thats a good thing because my picassos are spawning and i want to keep it that way.

Only 5g change so far.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new