Thanks for all the info...

Mac93

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2019
Messages
31
Reaction score
18
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I thought it was time to come out of the shadows and introduce myself. I’ve been lurkimg The last few months as I start two new tanks. I’m a novice reefer and had some short lived success with my first reef tank before having to break it down due to a move. I am In the process of slowly getting a Waterbox Frag 65.3 and Reef 70.2 up and running. Taking my sweet time after rushing through my first tank. Will likely have many questions going forward as I want the Frag to eventually be SPS dominate. The cube will be LPS/softie so any itch to get coral can be directed there while I slowly get the SPS tank settled in. Appreciate all the wonderful advice and hope to contribute in the future. Given the time demands of work I won’t be able to contribute build threads right away, but will be collecting photos so maybe I can add in future.
 
Welcome to R2R!!

giphy (48).gif
 
Welcome to R2R where you nerd out with us about reefing stuff 24/7.

Glad you are working, but do collect some photos for a future thread. (Do as I say not as I do. I failed to keep take/keep pics so my build thread is still under construction.) Just the act of writing down your process is insightful for both yourself and others. Oh, the many things I will do differently next time.
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Hi. I thought it was time to come out of the shadows and introduce myself. I’ve been lurkimg The last few months as I start two new tanks. I’m a novice reefer and had some short lived success with my first reef tank before having to break it down due to a move. I am In the process of slowly getting a Waterbox Frag 65.3 and Reef 70.2 up and running. Taking my sweet time after rushing through my first tank. Will likely have many questions going forward as I want the Frag to eventually be SPS dominate. The cube will be LPS/softie so any itch to get coral can be directed there while I slowly get the SPS tank settled in. Appreciate all the wonderful advice and hope to contribute in the future. Given the time demands of work I won’t be able to contribute build threads right away, but will be collecting photos so maybe I can add in future.
Welcome to R2R. Looking forward to seeing your new tank.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new