Thanks for having me!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

OP
OP
F

Feartheturtle!22

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it's true you learn something every day ^_^
What are they classed as ? Is it mods or just rockers I wonder
Hi Ying Yang, Good job. I would imagine Zak would just consider himself a rock star. Have you ever seen The Who produced movie Quadrophenia from approx 1980. It would explain it to you. Sting has a part in it as the AceFace. It's about the Mods and Rockers, who existed before Zak was born. Pete would be a Mod, very into fashion, art style. Roger would be a rocker, have a beer and a good time, especially with the ladies. John, probable Mod in an understated way. That's why he called himself the quiet one. Moonie, there will never be another Moonie Unfortunately, Keith played his part way too well, which killed him at age 31. He was 16 when he joined The Who. When I watch the band play in recent years, it's funny, I spend more time watching and being amazed and amused at Zak's drumming. I saw yah! Cheeeeeers! Kurt

OP
OP
F

Feartheturtle!22

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please give $100/day so this child can receive her PhD in marine biology. If you have the proper degrees and equipment you can pay $1000/ day to be her fulltime tutor and diver instructor at the Flamingo Beach Hotel in Bonaire for 4 weeks. Please stop in to see Ms. Bonefish to have all your diving equipment inspectioned in order to use our lovely Dive Bonaire facilities. Thank you! Don't forget your luggage!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

• I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

• I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.7%
Back