Thanks for the excellent customer service!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ted_C
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ted_C

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2013
Messages
176
Reaction score
135
Location
Clearwater, FL
I recently ordered 10k pods for my 310 gallon tank which is just starting up. Algaebarn accidently mis-packed my order with 5k pods and a bottle of phyto.

I emailed them about the issue over the weekend and Frank got a new shipment out early the next week. They went above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied.

In total - for my order of 10k pods - I got:
15k pods
and accidental bottle of phyto
a bonus bag of brine nautili.

So thanks to Frank and the wonderful folks at Algaebarn for ensuring my satisifaction!
 
I've always had a pleasant time ordering through Algae Barn also. [emoji106] [emoji106]
 
I recently ordered 10k pods for my 310 gallon tank which is just starting up. Algaebarn accidently mis-packed my order with 5k pods and a bottle of phyto.

I emailed them about the issue over the weekend and Frank got a new shipment out early the next week. They went above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied.

In total - for my order of 10k pods - I got:
15k pods
and accidental bottle of phyto
a bonus bag of brine nautili.

So thanks to Frank and the wonderful folks at Algaebarn for ensuring my satisifaction!

I've always had a pleasant time ordering through Algae Barn also. [emoji106] [emoji106]


Thank you @Ted_C and @CoralNerd for the great feedback, if/ when we make a mistake we will always make it right 150% for the customer. Thanks again for sharing this here!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new