Thanks for the programming error at 1am

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greg P
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Greg P

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2019
Messages
2,037
Reaction score
1,749
Location
Burnaby BC
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why did my MP10wQDs go in to full on pulse mode at 1AM ???

what the heck Ecotech ?????
 
Sounds like a programming error rather than a hardware error
Never did I use the word "hardware" until this post.

My thread title contains the words "programming error"
I was fully aware it was a programming error and blame ESL for it.

Something on "their end" caused my pumps to go into "some other" program cycle other than my desired Lagoon @ 50% during the night.

I would be SO much happier if EcoTech would allow us the ability to program our pumps with our own PCs/Laptops/SmartPhones without the need for ESL

And I don't mean with Mobius. Something similar to when DA gave us MyReef.
A desktop, windows based program to be used from home.
 
Last edited:
Error happened again.
EcoTech what is going on ???

I'm using ESL and my MP10s are needing to be re-set to follow my programmed schedule.
I had to cycle the power on my Reeflink, then log into my account and re-set the MP10s.
 
sorry you're having technical difficulties but relax, it's a hobby..we're not saving lives here...lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new