Thanks for the warm welcome!!

Welcome to R2R!

R2R-Welcome3.jpg
 
Hello fellow reefers, I’m about 2 1/2 years in with my saltwater tanks. I go by exforoofer (supposed to be exflroofer) but can’t figure out how to edit my username. Currently I have a RS 425, a 110 90’s oceanic and a 50 gal cube all mixed reef. I also have a 260 gal. that’s fallow now, was a FOWLR and now converting into a mixed reef as well. Looking to combine the three mixed reef tanks into the 260 and then downsize. I live in Polk County Fl in between Tampa and Orlando. Again thanks I appreciate welcome!!

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Florida:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/local-reef-club-discussion.516/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new