Thanks for the welcome.

Mr DKH

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
17
Reaction score
53
Location
Worcester
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy to be a member here. I am relatively new to the hobby, I’ve been a reefer for about 14 months now. Started off with a 16g biocube. I have a mix of softies and LPS, SPS. I am in the process of upgrading to a 40g tank which should be ready in about a week or so. Thanks again.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1271.mov
    21.4 MB
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Happy to be a member here. I am relatively new to the hobby, I’ve been a reefer for about 14 months now. Started off with a 16g biocube. I have a mix of softies and LPS, SPS. I am in the process of upgrading to a 40g tank which should be ready in about a week or so. Thanks again.
Welcome to R2R and reefing. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new