That song that's stuck in your head

  • Thread starter Thread starter Auquanut
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
5,279
Reaction score
24,057
Location
Mexico, Mo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So. To make a long story short(er): At work the other day, a coworker was using the water. He got it started and walked away. I needed water too, so I stole it. He caught me and gave me some grief about it. I told him "You know that song that goes 'In the morning you go gunning for the man who stole your water', well I'm that man". He looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language. Anyway, I couldn't remember the rest of the song, title or artist. It drove me CRAZY all day long, and kept me so distracted I could barely function. I finally woke up in the middle of the night with the answer. Actually sang the whole song out loud with a few Na Na Na's thrown in. Anyone know the song I'm talking about? I think you should be able to take a sick day for having a song stuck in your head. It can be debilitating!
 
So. To make a long story short(er): At work the other day, a coworker was using the water. He got it started and walked away. I needed water too, so I stole it. He caught me and gave me some grief about it. I told him "You know that song that goes 'In the morning you go gunning for the man who stole your water', well I'm that man". He looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language. Anyway, I couldn't remember the rest of the song, title or artist. It drove me CRAZY all day long, and kept me so distracted I could barely function. I finally woke up in the middle of the night with the answer. Actually sang the whole song out loud with a few Na Na Na's thrown in. Anyone know the song I'm talking about? I think you should be able to take a sick day for having a song stuck in your head. It can be debilitating!
I can't remember your song, but when I'm away from my tank, I start humming "when will I see you again" Supremes 1972?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new