That song that's stuck in your head

  • Thread starter Thread starter Auquanut
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I brought this one to the attention of my son last evening as an example of early industrial civilization on the North American continent and European influence in pop music.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new