The 125 Project

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
5,758
Reaction score
521
Location
Eddyville, KY, USA
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Working on the new abode for my freshwater friends!

No photos yet....gotta find my camera battery charger.

HOWEVER

I am in the process of breaking down the aging 100g (literally) so I can get this heavy mess off the stand....and I base-painted the piece that sits on top. Loving the color, though it's not done yet! I'm going to go for a jungle leaf look. It's gonna be a lot of fun n_n jut wish sanding was easier!

Coming up with the cash for the filter right now is gonna be the tricky part....
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new