The $300 250 gallon

Blackhawksfan22

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2023
Messages
178
Reaction score
96
Location
Naperville, IL
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Snagged this complete setup off of Facebook Marketplace just about 2 years ago and finally got around to setting it up after starting a new job, and just general life got in the way. Adding pics of when I picked up the tank and now. I redid the flooring where it's going, built out a sump closet, and have an idea of where to put the tank. Going to reseal the tank before I eventually fill it as well.

434750192_953371089288294_8864625749160964845_n.jpg 434815606_1690545314686521_8094695072549771369_n.jpg 616013647_1599667077892893_6401627954499439678_n.jpg 617578750_1213362733654060_6031473889988306886_n.jpg
 
Following along!
 
Score!
The site is lagging so bad, I can't open the images. Why are you planning on resealing?
The front 2 corners looked a little thin but every used tank I now reseal just for peace of mind
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new