The Angel Lovers Thread

LaloJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@LaloJ Beautiful Multibar! Did you do anything special to get him eating?
I tried frozen foods, brine shrimp, PE mysis, clams, mussels, seafood porridge and pellets, nothing worked. He faded maybe 6 weeks after not eating any food, although I found it interesting to see him "pick up" only once, what seemed to be debris from other fish, I know angels do it in the wild but I had never seen one do it inside a tank.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome looking Coral Beauty! I don't think I've ever seen a tiger tail at the lfs. I really need to learn how to photograph fish.
Thankyou - Ive seen 3 but out of those 3 only this one had orange go right into the end of the tail.

Tori

ReefMoore 103
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried frozen foods, brine shrimp, PE mysis, clams, mussels, seafood porridge and pellets, nothing worked. He faded maybe 6 weeks after not eating any food, although I found it interesting to see him "pick up" only once, what seemed to be debris from other fish, I know angels do it in the wild but I had never seen one do it inside a tank.
That's too bad. I think maybe it's just luck if you get one that will in an aquarium.

Tcook

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some of my worst photography but here she is!
A tiger tail Centropyge bispinosus
image.jpg

IMG_5852.jpeg

IMG_5854.jpeg
I think you are an angel addict masquerading as a wrasse addict. Collection looking good.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you are an angel addict masquerading as a wrasse addict. Collection looking good.
At this point I wouldn’t be surprised haha, my angels are all somewhat rare whilst my wrasses are more towards the common side.

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What did u do to help it? Don’t mean to hijack. U can dm if u have time. Ty.
Nothing special. Good food and water quality. I feed sponge, nori, and various frozen foods. As I understand it regals need sponge and algae or else they get constipated. It has taken a few months for the scarring to fade.

I believe it was a biota and it was eating well when I got it but I have no idea how it got the HLLE. My LFS contacted me when someone brought it in and it was otherwise healthy.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 72 35.5%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 52 25.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 64 31.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.9%
Back