The ARC Fireworks Acro...what's the big deal? Is it the orange??

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah that was a live sale and if you are quick enough to beet everyone to it... fyi I didn't win anything during the sale so I need an
upgrade on speed! So your post isn't a good post of going rate on price market value.
I agree but I never said anything about price or what those frags sold for. I just shared a pic showing the size of their frag.

Reefer93105

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same acro I think. Nice copper orange polyps. Sadly I lost this colony awhile back messing with nitrate dosing. I'm still hunting. :)

FW.jpg

Fw1.JPG

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I asked ARC about the lighting and other condition for fireworks and just got this reply back. Hope this helps.

"Right now I have the fireworks mother under T5's and Reefbrites, about 250 par. I kept the mother for years under 250 halides and reefbrites at around 250 par as well. The acro systems do have KZ reactors on them but I would not call them full blown Zeovit system since we run the Nitrates around 2ppm and phosphates between .02-.08."

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

CoralNerd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So 250 par for ARC Firework?
I'm surprised it's so low is that correct?
TSA has it listed and mentions 350 to 500 par. [emoji848]

Last edited:

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are a ton of variants of this acro out and no reason to spend a lot of money when you can just get a colony ime. The TCK picture looks like one of the fresh wild colonies that come in and sell for normal prices, no need to spend hundreds on a small frag unless you want specific lineage or polyps that are a specific tone. They all look nice when grown out imo. The only one that stands out to me in everyones pics is the merlins staff but it could just be the lighting and photographing making it a little better.

mbmax

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In reference to the 3rd year med student,
I am in my 21st years of practice and still can't afford every corals I see ...lol At least I choose not to .

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back