• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

THE BEAUT.. excellent trader!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to say that Marcel is a true hobbyist.. not only he's got a killer tank, he's got a killer collection as well..

I was fortunate to have been able to trade with him twice and I'll just let the pics speak for themselves... way to go Marcel.. never hesitate to trade with him...

True Armageddon -- you guys know that I've had one of the worst records with this morph.. I've lost 4-5 frags previous to this one and they were all healthy when I get them.. there's something in my tank that they don't like.. but this frag doubled in less than two months for me so I'm hoping that I'll be able to enjoy these guys for a while..
Armageddon.jpg

Armageddon_Close.jpg

True GPE -- I've been in search for these guys for more than a year and this morph is one of the ones that really got me excited to have acquired.. I will take a better pic of them when they are in full effect.. this pic was taken a day after they arrived..
GPE_1.jpg

GPE.jpg

again, thanks Marcel for being a true hobbyist and I enjoyed trading with you..

*** sorry.. pls no frag requests for now ***

Thanks...

raider77

True Fan
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was never crazy for GPE'S but I have to say those are sweet! Looks like it was a great trade between you 2.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 37 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 30.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back