The Beauts 75 gal.

april24201.jpg

april24200.jpg

april24210.jpg

april24205.jpg

april24207.jpg
 
Yeah dif, the ones on top and what i gave you, have a green mouth and are larger. The bottom ones have a white mouth and also dif coloration.
 
I am back, well never really left. Unfortunately due to our great economy, the deal in Europe ended up not being financially viable. I am glad some of my prize corals went to good homes. I was able to get some back from my good friends at crf a lfs that bought them from me. I have also been able to get a few small frags back of some of the zoas i let go and got some new ones. Here are a few pics of the new zoas.
008.jpg

006.jpg

005-1.jpg

004.jpg

020.jpg

018.jpg
 
oh my gosh i love the new zoos the third pic down. are they baby blue? soooooo nice.
 
Glad your back my friend!
 
A really cool favia i got from crf. Its in the pentagona family but is grey with a red ring around the green mouth.
001-1.jpg

002.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new