The Beauts 75 gal.

026.jpg

025.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg
 
When i found out that the deal fell through in Europe i cancelled a few sales and actually got most of my corals back from my LFS that bought them. So actually got lucky and i know the collectors pieces i sold went to good homes. I have also been able to find some nice new pieces.
Nate, not at this time maybe in a couple of weeks. I just fragged those last week.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new