Pearly
IMG_1342.JPG
IMG_2404.JPG
IMG_2409.JPG

Microlades
IMG_1350.JPG
IMG_2405.JPG
IMG_2406.JPG

First pics are 4/27 second pics are ten mins ago and last pics are top down 9 mins ago

I also got the microlades from aquavista not Adam

OP
OP
Black Pearl

Black Pearl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see what I believe is a tyree sunset monti in there where do u have it located?
Lol I have two of those also, one is located on a tonga branch about 6 inches from the bottom and the other on the side of a rock near the bottom, hoping it will grow down the side

OP
OP
Black Pearl

Black Pearl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giving the P. Tuka a try I know they are a difficult species to keep, but I couldn't resist. Had three one perished within 4 days of purchase

IMG_0193.JPG

IMG_0191.JPG

OP
OP
Black Pearl

Black Pearl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0238.JPG
My Nem split. About a month ago I thought it was dying it looked terrible, was afraid it was going to die an pollute the tank. It had lost its color I couldn't remove it because it was in a deep rock crevice. I tried force feeding it a couple of times, then decided to leave it alone and just watch it closely. It started to look better after a while. It would do that bulb thing that try do and pull back into the crevice, a couple of days ago two emerged from different crevices. So glad I let it be

revaltion131

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Such a beautiful tank and such a great attention to detail. I also love seeing Heniochus in there. I haven't seen any tanks with them in some time.

OP
OP
Black Pearl

Black Pearl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the compliments my friend, but that's a Moorish Idol. Kinda wish it was a Heniochus, I"d still have some Acans LOL

revaltion131

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well first I apologize. I completely missed that! Second, awesome! I hope the animal continues to do well for you, lost acans aside! I'd love to have one but that challenge is not one that I am up for.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice job man!

OP
OP
Black Pearl

Black Pearl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my bubble tip anemone had been in the same spot for about 6-8 months, then the big event it split woo hoo. well this past week both decided they didn't like that spot anymore one moved just a few inches to another rock, no problem then the other started moving upward in the tank toward some precious SPS watched for a few days and it just hung underneath a bridge, I knew it would come up for light and the most likely places would be very near SPS . Yesterday while at work I decided to check the tank on camera and sure enough it had popped up right between my birds nest and Oregon Tort so all day I worried about it stinging them. fortunately that didn't happen and the Anemone had attached to a rock I could remove. Took it out used a credit card to lift the foot and detach him from said rock which also had my tort on it, put the tort back in its place. now I have a free anemone. at this moment I thought about catching my new WW Ocellaris and trying to force hosting, but decided against it not wanting to chase the clowns down to catch them . hopefully since there are two anemones their chances of finding one has doubled. As soon as I placed the removed anemone back in the tank close to where it had traveled from but with a bit less shadowing, it attached and looks very happy now fingers crossed it stays in place

OP
OP
Black Pearl

Black Pearl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long over due update frag racks about full IMG_0814.JPG IMG_0815.JPG IMG_0816.JPG IMG_0817.JPG
Running out of space on rockwork. Decided to process some new pukani and tonga branch. Bleach and water for three days, rinsed with power hose tap water, acid bath for 15 min neutralized with baking soda the rinsed again tap water. Soaking in tap water for 24 hours then I'll mix some salt water, throw in a pump to circulate and start checking for nitrites and po4

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 60 29.1%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 44 21.4%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 23 11.2%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 72 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back