Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine Fire Shrimp doesn't clean either but my regular cleaner will do it if a fish goes to it.
Same here. My cleaner shrimp would give my lawnmower blenny nightly massages, my fire shrimp is a complete bum and has never contributed anything whatsoever ;Hilarious

OP
OP
legendhua

legendhua

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fire shrimp seems a lot more reclusive then the cleaners I have had in the past. Does more hiding then anything

Larger body size of the shrimps help with the appearance.
The cleaner shrimp and the blood shrimp will grab each other's ground.

This shrimp has been in hiding since entering the tank, and only came out to hang out in the street about a month later.

Hiding!
P8291665 白襪蝦 by legendhua, 於 Flickr

OP
OP
legendhua

legendhua

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine Fire Shrimp doesn't clean either but my regular cleaner will do it if a fish goes to it.

Same here. My cleaner shrimp would give my lawnmower blenny nightly massages, my fire shrimp is a complete bum and has never contributed anything whatsoever ;Hilarious
The Clean shrimp is undoubtedly the king of cleanliness.

revenant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is an older thread but I wanted to participate. I bought a pair of fire shrimp a month ago and they did disappear initially but are now in a very visible spot hanging out together and very very actively cleaning my fish... They are really beautify and I love to watch them clean the fishes..

Cool stuff.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 75.6%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back