The down sizing begins!!!

Looks great! What T5 fixture is that? i'd love to add a hybrid T5 combo to my 40b, but I cant get behind my stand for mounts and don't want to drill into the wall as I live in an apartment
 
Looks great! What T5 fixture is that? i'd love to add a hybrid T5 combo to my 40b, but I cant get behind my stand for mounts and don't want to drill into the wall as I live in an apartment
That is the Noopsyche hybrid. These are 2 36in units joined with a special steel bar that turns them into a 72in fixture :)
 
Finally got around to taking a full tank shot(I know it's bare but filling with coral and growing is the fun part)
60.jpg
61.jpg
62.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new