The Dr. Fish Show starring Humblefish

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefwiser
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I thought I sounded like a big ol' dork! :p
 
Our goal with the shows is to bring insight into the various parts of the hobby from hobbyists that have devoted their hobby to one aspect of the marine hobby. Steve Tyree SPS Bobby Miller fish diseases are examples of that. [emoji3][emoji106]
 
I can't believe I watched that whole thing Humble. I want that half hour of my life back. :D


I kid. Great job guys
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new