The eK Core Aquarium Controller Giveaway!

The Ohio Giant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am digging the automatic reef environment simulation. I get intimidated by most reef controllers cuz I'm totally newb on programming.

Hookster15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i like the low profile of the controller, I think this would make the junkyard dog Happy. (the junkyard Dog is my 55 gal tank i found in the garbage)

Undertaker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this thing seems as if it is a beast. I love the fact that it is plug and play. Finally, something that connects to wifi and updates on its own.

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the use friendly interface and the fact I can use my iPhone to control it. Love to see other company's coming out with new controllers.

WhiskeyCoffee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the idea of seamless, easy-to-use controllers. This looks sleek. Part of why I got in to this hobby was because of my interest with tinkering/automating things and messing with gadgets. This looks great!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Drawing our WINNER in just a few minutes, so STAY TUNED!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Main Entry: I really like how easy to set up it is, automatically connects to internet. Also super duper cool is the fact that you can download settings for different reefs around the world, e.g. more flow, tidal settings, lighting levels, all that stuff. I would definitely use this!
Congratulations, @C-Reefer!! By random draw, you're our contest winner!! PM me within 48 hours to claim your prize!!

*Prize must be claimed within 48 hours or we will redraw.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congrats. Crazy it was the first post of the thread.
I thought the same thing when I drew the number. I've never seen that happen before, but I suppose the odds are just as good for that number as any other, but I definitely thought it was an odd occurrence. :)

C-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PM sent!! This is awesome!!! Always wanted to have a controller but they were always way out of my price range!!!! Now I can rest easy during vacation. I just went for two weeks, the longest I've ever been away from my tank and 5 days before I left my tank crashed because of alk. So I'm like trying to get dsome kalk into ATO at the right formula, dosing the tank and my SPS are all bleaching. Thankfully I got the formula right as when I got back everything was recovering. Would've been so much nicer to have this.

njohnson2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PM sent!! This is awesome!!! Always wanted to have a controller but they were always way out of my price range!!!! Now I can rest easy during vacation. I just went for two weeks, the longest I've ever been away from my tank and 5 days before I left my tank crashed because of alk. So I'm like trying to get dsome kalk into ATO at the right formula, dosing the tank and my SPS are all bleaching. Thankfully I got the formula right as when I got back everything was recovering. Would've been so much nicer to have this.
Congrats C-Reefer!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back