The eK Core Aquarium Controller Giveaway!

I really like the interface and unusual ato
 
Looks like a very nice easy UI.

Simulator seems interesting, never thought about varying temperatures.
 
It won best of MACNA 2017. And best of all no user programming
 
This is actually something I could use. We are putting frag tanks in the back of our retail location soon. We are going to have cameras on it but what I like about this is the mobile app with warnings. If something happens I get a notification then I could check my cameras. Definitely something I could use
 
I like the simulation features, sun/moon and temp
 
Official Entry:
I love that it can be remotely controlled via smart device, the capability to run real-time webcam video, and the fact it will update itself via Wi-Fi is a plus too.
 
Official Entry: I love that it gives access via my phone.
 
I think the over current protection is a great feature!
 
OFFICIAL ENTRY: Like the form factor, not several modules only one hub. With the included mounting bracket would make adding to an existing system much easier.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new