The eK Core Aquarium Controller Giveaway!

I love that it's controlled by an app and you don't have to be a computer programmer to understand hundreds of lines of codes to use it.
 
The power strip prevents overloads from surges. And easy use with phone
 
I’m a big fan of the design language. It’s subtle and doesn’t grab attention from my fish
 
I love the simplicity of the setup, while still providing great functionality and flexibility.
 
I like that it has cable - WI-fi and Bluetooth - great connectivity options
 
OFFICIAL ENTRY: The elegant hardware design and intuitive software interface separate eKoral from it's competition.
 
Official Entry: I am actually a huge fan of simple, sleek design but also sometimes struggle with labeling being the first thing a minimalist design cuts back on. With both the hardware and software design - it seems that eKoral has really knocked the balance of sleek and sexy design with clean and clear text labeling out of the park. I would be proud to have one of these mounted in my system.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new