The eK Core Aquarium Controller Giveaway!

Hmm... I'm here because the new user post told me to go sign up for a contest.
...but now that I'm here, I feel like I have to have this thing.

Entry:
I like literally everything about this concept. Count me in, please!
 
I like that its the smartest controller out there and yet it's simple to set up.
 
Entry #1: I like the easy set up and that it comes with the probes.
 
I like the ease of access and how you don't have to be tech savvy to operate!
 
I love the fact that it is a long-term oriented solution. There is so many products out there that simply fix the issue for the time, but over time they wear out or become irrelevant. Think about 5 years ago when you purchased an LED light, if you compare that light to todays lights, its no longer even comparable technology. With this, I feel like this is superior technology that wont be outdated anytime soon.
 
I like the fact that it will automatically connect and download the data to simulate different reefs around the world. The fact that it is Wifi. Because seriously how many of us have a network cable near our tanks!!
 
Main Entry:

Really like that this systems is basically "plug and play". Automatically connects to the internet and does not require any additional programing to operate. Great stuff for eKoral!
 
Main Entry:

Really like that this systems is basically "plug and play". Automatically connects to the internet and does not require any additional programing to operate. Great stuff for eKoral!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new