The first Black Friday sales are here...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

zachxlutz

120 Gallons of FUN
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys, there has to be a better way to follow a post than spamming the post with “following”.

This thread will be useless if we have to search through 100 pages of “following” posts to find a few posts from BRS that we actually care about.

BRS can/will likely update the first post on the first page to keep things simple and concise.

George Lopez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys, there has to be a better way to follow a post than spamming the post with “following”.

This thread will be useless if we have to search through 100 pages of “following” posts to find a few posts from BRS that we actually care about.
Can't we all just hit watch thread on the top right hand corner? That's what i do...

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply Can you please start a new thread with the black Friday deals each time they are released? It is going to be very difficult digging through the thread to find the deals.

Just to help anyone in the future, you don't have to comment "following" to follow a thread. You simply need to click "watch thread" in the upper right hand corner of the thread.

BigJohnny

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply Can you please start a new thread with the black Friday deals each time they are released? It is going to be very difficult digging through the thread to find the deals.

Just to help anyone in the future, you don't have to comment "following" to follow a thread. You simply need to click "watch thread" in the upper right hand corner of the thread.
The deals will be listed on the front page of the website and we'll all probably get emails.

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Updates for all!

1. We'll have a new thread for each day of the sale since there will be a lot of content ;)
2. I'll post an update here as well once that happens so you all don't miss it
3. I can't confirm nor deny any deals for this year... but we have a few fun things up our sleeves, so you'll definitely want to watch our forum!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back