The first Black Friday sales are here...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

reefez85022

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a red sea reefer system (350) any chance they will be included in 15% storewide BF sale?

I asked the same thing on the previous page, drop ship items are typically excluded per the reply from BRS. I'll wait till next week just to see if anything gets announced late or any of my local stores offer anything.

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a red sea reefer system (350) any chance they will be included in 15% storewide BF sale?

I asked the same thing on the previous page, drop ship items are typically excluded per the reply from BRS. I'll wait till next week just to see if anything gets announced late or any of my local stores offer anything.

It is definitely possible that a local store who physically carries the product will be able to offer you a discount!

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will the discount be higher on the actual day of Black Friday

Only on the brands that have yet to join - if it's currently on sale, that is the lowest price you'll see for the duration of the sale :)

We do have a few door busters being added tomorrow, as well, that are not live on the site yet!

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess Im confused by the 'storewide' reference
It is confusing. What they really mean is 15% or more on anything they are allowed to discount. Some manufacturers, like Ecotech and Neptune, enforce MAP policies. MAP is Minimum Advertised Pricing. For them to offer a discount on these products would be a violation of their terms as a distributor. They can only offer discounts on these items if approved by the manufacturer.

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess Im confused by the 'storewide' reference
It is confusing. What they really mean is 15% or more on anything they are allowed to discount. Some manufacturers, like Ecotech and Neptune, enforce MAP policies. MAP is Minimum Advertised Pricing. For them to offer a discount on these products would be a violation of their terms as a distributor. They can only offer discounts on these items if approved by the manufacturer.

Well said, Brew. As we progress with the sale, it will be almost every single product we carry with a few (very few!) hold outs (probably already mentioned in this thread).

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
exc.gif

drawman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So are the doorbusters only good for 24 hours? I see 24 hours on the icon and just curious how quick I need to move on these items :)

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ya i want to buy the red sea salt, im hoping its still on sale later this week as its not listed under the 24hr doorbusters

acmonster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh man. already out of the pilsner glass. any more add-on deals coming? was hoping to start a collection of those!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 33.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back