The first Black Friday sales are here...

looking for a red sea reefer system (350) any chance those will be part of 15% storewide sale?
 
Looking for a red sea reefer system (350) any chance they will be included in 15% storewide BF sale?
 
Looking for a red sea reefer system (350) any chance they will be included in 15% storewide BF sale?

I asked the same thing on the previous page, drop ship items are typically excluded per the reply from BRS. I'll wait till next week just to see if anything gets announced late or any of my local stores offer anything.
 
Looking for a red sea reefer system (350) any chance they will be included in 15% storewide BF sale?

I asked the same thing on the previous page, drop ship items are typically excluded per the reply from BRS. I'll wait till next week just to see if anything gets announced late or any of my local stores offer anything.

It is definitely possible that a local store who physically carries the product will be able to offer you a discount!
 
Will the discount be higher on the actual day of Black Friday
 
Will the discount be higher on the actual day of Black Friday

Only on the brands that have yet to join - if it's currently on sale, that is the lowest price you'll see for the duration of the sale :)

We do have a few door busters being added tomorrow, as well, that are not live on the site yet!
 
I guess Im confused by the 'storewide' reference
It is confusing. What they really mean is 15% or more on anything they are allowed to discount. Some manufacturers, like Ecotech and Neptune, enforce MAP policies. MAP is Minimum Advertised Pricing. For them to offer a discount on these products would be a violation of their terms as a distributor. They can only offer discounts on these items if approved by the manufacturer.
 
I guess Im confused by the 'storewide' reference
It is confusing. What they really mean is 15% or more on anything they are allowed to discount. Some manufacturers, like Ecotech and Neptune, enforce MAP policies. MAP is Minimum Advertised Pricing. For them to offer a discount on these products would be a violation of their terms as a distributor. They can only offer discounts on these items if approved by the manufacturer.

Well said, Brew. As we progress with the sale, it will be almost every single product we carry with a few (very few!) hold outs (probably already mentioned in this thread).
 
exc.gif
 
I see, that makes sense. I wish there was a way to find out ahead of time...I want my tank!
 
So are the doorbusters only good for 24 hours? I see 24 hours on the icon and just curious how quick I need to move on these items :)
 
ya i want to buy the red sea salt, im hoping its still on sale later this week as its not listed under the 24hr doorbusters
 
oh man. already out of the pilsner glass. any more add-on deals coming? was hoping to start a collection of those!
 
How is this even legal. Just picked up a vertex omega 180 skimmer for $279. NORMALLY $500! Thats almost 50% off. I love black friday deals with BRS!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new