The first Black Friday sales are here...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gil03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We should all boycott Ecotech and AI if they don't participate in black friday lol.

On a separate note, I just bought a Reef Octopus Classic 202s a week ago and the dang thing sounds like a jet engine off in the distance..hopefully they do a sale so I can return it due to noise and purchase a DC version.

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to purchase reefer 350 and ecotech radions, will these go on sale?

No, they won't.

Yeah I just spent $300 and I’m sure more today... at what time do the new 24hr deals come out?
Is there a general time frame for when new deals are announced or when new items go on sale for the black friday sale so i can stop checking the website every 15 minutes while im at work?
Any new sales being added will go live at midnight cst. At this point, these are primarily brands that are still holding out from joining :) We have new ones joining in on various days - so check back often!

Does prodibio ever go on sale past 15%?

15% is the max on Prodibio!

Any doorbuster sales on trigger sumps?

No DB's on the sumps, but the Crystal ATO reservoirs are running!

I asked about reef brite earlier and was told that while they are MAP, they usually participate in black friday. Let's hope this is the case this year!

Correct ;)

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So are the doorbusters only good for 24 hours? I see 24 hours on the icon and just curious how quick I need to move on these items :)
ya i want to buy the red sea salt, im hoping its still on sale later this week as its not listed under the 24hr doorbusters

We'll leave the pricing active, but I can't guarantee inventory will hold out! Once they're gone, they're gone.

oh man. already out of the pilsner glass. any more add-on deals coming? was hoping to start a collection of those!

New freebies will be released every day - watch for a new one tomorrow :)

How is this even legal. Just picked up a vertex omega 180 skimmer for $279. NORMALLY $500! Thats almost 50% off. I love black friday deals with BRS!

lol... :) We have so much new inventory coming in we have to move through some of these, lucky for you :)

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

BigJohnny

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hw is terrible salt, really screwed up my system until i switched
Best salt I've ever used.... and many tanks at brs use it.......and hundreds of wholesalers and aquariums world wide.....

Although I will say they had a batch last black Friday with low potassium which almost made me switch. Thankfully I test potassium. Ime the benefits far outweigh that one mistake the whole time I've used it. I like it way better than red sea.

lethalsleeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We should all boycott Ecotech and AI if they don't participate in black friday lol.

On a separate note, I just bought a Reef Octopus Classic 202s a week ago and the dang thing sounds like a jet engine off in the distance..hopefully they do a sale so I can return it due to noise and purchase a DC version.

I agree on boycotting them

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have items with different retailers and perhaps they feel giving one a big discount is not fair. Either way good luck trying to get people to boycott Ecotech and AI.

Back