The first Black Friday sales are here...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have items with different retailers and perhaps they feel giving one a big discount is not fair. Either way good luck trying to get people to boycott Ecotech and AI.

EcoTech / AI take their pricing very seriously, similar to how Apple does, as they don't want their products devalued which I totally get, and respect.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right. Expect to pay up for premium products.

Pola0502ds

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best salt I've ever used.... and many tanks at brs use it.......and hundreds of wholesalers and aquariums world wide.....

Although I will say they had a batch last black Friday with low potassium which almost made me switch. Thankfully I test potassium. Ime the benefits far outweigh that one mistake the whole time I've used it. I like it way better than red sea.

Thats when i bought the salt. All i know is it made my tank go south real fast as well as many others. Thats how i found the problem

Kayvon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Many people have had problems switching salts. It's always best to keep everything the same

samnaz

Earthling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope that you didn't miss it, because if you missed it, that means I missed it too!
When I go to the doorbuster page on their site, it shows the Milwaukee refractometer, but it's the only product on the list without the green sale icon and it's listed as full price.... nooooooo

samnaz

Earthling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't realize the doorbuster sales last 24 hours only. HOW DO WE KNOW WHEN THE 24hrs BEGIN OR END? do they end at midnight?

BRS please chime in asap....

RandU

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't realize the doorbuster sales last 24 hours only. HOW DO WE KNOW WHEN THE 24hrs BEGIN OR END? do they end at midnight?

BRS please chime in asap....
I’m not positive but I believe they said they are keeping the sales until supply is out
Below is their quote

Will the doorbusters posted today still be 30% off tomorrow while in stock?
If they are still in stock, yes

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They did say as long as they are in stock thr doorbuster price would remain. Also, new doorbusters added at midnight each day.

The Milwaukee refractometer is still on sale for $83 or whatever, not sure why it's showing full price, but at checkout it's sale price.

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did I️ miss the sale on the Milwaukee digital refractometer??? It’s full price now?

I hope that you didn't miss it, because if you missed it, that means I missed it too!

When I go to the doorbuster page on their site, it shows the Milwaukee refractometer, but it's the only product on the list without the green sale icon and it's listed as full price.... nooooooo

They did say as long as they are in stock thr doorbuster price would remain. Also, new doorbusters added at midnight each day.

The Milwaukee refractometer is still on sale for $83 or whatever, not sure why it's showing full price, but at checkout it's sale price.

Try adding to your cart!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 57 80.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.6%
Back