The first snow fall!

Beautiful pictures, I agree with lovemyreef2015 miss the snow but not the removal of it! :)
 
Haha y'all up there can keep your snow, I like my snow white beach sand :D
 
Haha y'all up there can keep your snow, I like my snow white beach sand :D
Looked like it snowed on Pensacola beach this weekend after Nate redistributed the sand everywhere! :)
 
Thank everyone! I am glad that everyone enjoyed these pictures! If anyone wants to come over and shovel for me that would be great! I am sure there is going to be more coming soon!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new