• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

The GILF frag or MIni-Colony

  • Thread starter Thread starter chort55
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chort55

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2011
Messages
1,868
Reaction score
107
Location
Flint, MI.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not looking to ship as I've never done it before, and not trying to mess it up w/ this piece! I am located in Flint, MI but could travel a little bit to facilitate a deal if needed within reason for a gas fee (I drive a tahoe, Im not going to spend $30 in gas to sell a $30 frag for nothing lol)

I am not going to cut this up unless it is sold so it will be a fresh cut piece. I will only release one piece right now and it will be buyers choice of 3 options:


1. ~1" single branch frag= $30
2. ~1" multi branch (2- 3 branches depending on where I can get a decent cut, but will try for 3)= $50
3. This piece will basically be a great mini colony, I would say it is atleast roughly 2.5"x2.5" and has probably 7-8 good size branches on it. = $100

Remember, I am only going to sell one of these 3 options (not one of each, not multiples of either....1 piece total!).

It is not fully colored up right now as I have done a revive dip, and 2 interceptor treatments on this (and everything else in my tank) recently, for your safety and mine. I did not notice any issues, but wanted to be safe before I release anything! If it colors up before it sells I can assure you the price will increase so get it while its cheap! It does not look bad, but it isn't at its fullest potential right now but I want to be up front. The pic is what it looked like before the dips which was fairly close to full color. Hard to tell from the pics but the tips are bright blue, with purple centers on the tips on a creamy white body! I have noticed the polyps are going a nice rosey/purple color so there is alot of potential here for a great price!​





More pics (including current pic) available upon request!

Thanks for looking!
​
 
Last edited:
Currently pending, thank you everyone for the interest I will update if it falls through!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new