The Hermit and Wife's Ocean

Swapped out the return pump and moved some corals into the tank.

 
Update Cyano GONE!!!

 
@jasonamyers I saw your Youtube video on the Icecap RO/DI. Is that pump running in the video? Could it be that silent? What don't you like about it?
The pump is pretty quiet, and I'm still super happy with my purchase. I think it's the right piece for me and my water needs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new