- Joined
- Jul 24, 2019
- Messages
- 231
- Reaction score
- 103
- Location
- Washington, DC
- What state or country do you live in
- Maryland
Nice!I ordered mine today
Order me one??
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nice!I ordered mine today
in the future it will be able to automate the dosing for you.Nice!
Order me one??
No doubt the price is steep, but when you compare it to the Neptune Triton, you will be paying even more for the complete setup to have it auto dose as well. (Apex head unit, Triton, DOS).Yeah I get it. Definitely understand the necessity of water quality. I guess I was just saying seems pretty steep just to be able to monitor but STILL have to have some other way to actually do something about it. Definitely seems cool though, wouldn't mind constant monitoring in my tank. For now though saving my lil pennies for a new light setup
Yeah, def understand that. Clearly this ain't a cheap hobby :-). I guess the so called "Holy Grail" would be an all inclusive set it and forget it monitoring and dosing solution. Right now, I just do Triton ICP testing and a 4channel doser. I can def see the benefit of nearly 24/7 monitoring though. Well...maybe I'll win one or somebody will buy me one LOLNo doubt the price is steep, but when you compare it to the Neptune Triton, you will be paying even more for the complete setup to have it auto dose as well. (Apex head unit, Triton, DOS).
On the auto dose topic, I don't know if I would ever let it auto dose for me. I've watched several technical videos about the Triton and doing this task "safely" appears to be very involved. For me, dose corrections are not something I need to do daily or weekly, so I'm fine with having it just monitor and alerting when things drift out of range. I might manually change my dosing schedule to flatten the swing between day and night, but I will see after I get some readings.
As others mentioned, it's not necessary to have a monitor like this, and I wouldn't look at adding one until you have the rest of your systems setup, but after you start to get an investment in time, corals, fish, etc. I think it provides an extra level of protection that could save you thousands of $$$ from a tank crash. Plus the insight to other parameters in your tank we don't normally measure or even could easily.
Yep. I have received the same responses. Frankly if they are selling that many. I am shocked we do. It have more reviews and updates.
Your post makes no sense and you have nothing to back it up with. You are just posting misinformation which is not helpful to the forum.It can't be that there is so much demand they can't keep up. If this were the case, they would likely have just given people longer shipping windows when they purchased. Something has brought their production to a standstill. They can't even give a timeline right now, and they are missing the 8 week shipping window for buyers. I wonder if the machine broke that makes their discs--it's got to be something like that....
Your post makes no sense and you have nothing to back it up with. You are just posting misinformation which is not helpful to the forum.
Not really. Ask Neptune when a Trident will arrive. Doesn’t mean production has stopped or some big issue.I've been waiting for 9 weeks for mine, they have missing two promised shipping dates and they have not responded to my last query for 24 hrs. Is that helpful for you?
Not really. Ask Neptune when a Trident will arrive. Doesn’t mean production has stopped or some big issue.
It can't be that there is so much demand they can't keep up. If this were the case, they would likely have just given people longer shipping windows when they purchased. Something has brought their production to a standstill. They can't even give a timeline right now, and they are missing the 8 week shipping window for buyers. I wonder if the machine broke that makes their discs--it's got to be something like that....
It can't be that there is so much demand they can't keep up. If this were the case, they would likely have just given people longer shipping windows when they purchased. Something has brought their production to a standstill. They can't even give a timeline right now, and they are missing the 8 week shipping window for buyers. I wonder if the machine broke that makes their discs--it's got to be something like that....
VermontDo you know where they are produced?
It can't be that there is so much demand they can't keep up. If this were the case, they would likely have just given people longer shipping windows when they purchased. Something has brought their production to a standstill. They can't even give a timeline right now, and they are missing the 8 week shipping window for buyers. I wonder if the machine broke that makes their discs--it's got to be something like that....
Great, glad to hear it. They aren’t shipping in order though, I placed my order early July 3rd. I bet they just got a bunch of packages ready and sent them all on the same day.I just got notification also. Ordered mine July 4th.