Which tang?

• Total voters

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a friend that had the bad one when he was in his 50s - the one they call "The Widowmaker." The fortunate thing for him is that he was in New Orleans only a block from the Tulane Medical Center, They saved his life.

Another really freaky thing that happened to a friend of mine in his 50s. He came home from work and was walking to his house when it hit him. He fell between his vehicles in his driveway. No one could see him, except his neighbor across the street who was also in our circle of good friends. Well, she also happened to be a trauma nurse (from Canada) and she had a portable defibrillator in the trunk of her Lexus. She was washing dishes and saw him fall. She ran immediately to her car and grabbed the defibrillator and got his heart restarted. She saved his life. He had a quadruple bypass and is still kicking today, some fifteen years later. Two very fortunate individuals.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
217 :

SHORT STORY:

When two guys see each other after they where in a shootout over a girl two years before.

They cross paths and one guy try’s to ram the others car (with the girl in it)

Ends up hitting the gas pump, hoping out of the car and to jump in the others car to beat the other guy to a pulp.
FB_IMG_1605304236743.jpg
FB_IMG_1605304229184.jpg

(Qik N- Ez on Monroe in springfield,ILL)

Credit. John Smith
Man, after two years. Time to let go of that relationship. Talk about carrying a grudge. Geeze.

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,
If I could get some prayers sent my way. My dad had a heart attack yesterday. Two stints put in today. One 90% blockage and one 100% blocked artery.
Ten years ago he had two stents put in, one in each femoral artery and a triple bypass.
So his heart isn’t the greatest to start off with.
He’ll be in the hospital until Tuesday.
I hate to be so selfish. But I just want him to get better and make better lifestyle choices.
I want him to see me get engaged/married/ have kids one day.
It’s too soon. I’m not ready for his time to be up yet.

Sending good vibes and prayers your way.

My dad's heart attack was out of the blue. 59 no cholesterol or blood pressure medication nothing to say he was going to have a HA. Physical said he was in good shape bam a HA coded on table. Now just a scar and it's as if nothing happened.

My dad had that happen around 55 years old.
12 years later it's like nothing happened, wish he would/could quit smoking though.
He's trying to quit right now.
That's how my mom passed, lung cancer that spread due to a lifetime of smoking.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well maybe i'll be up early enough to see @Katrina71 ,swoop in and snag 20,000 ;) :cool:..but atm..thinking crazy dog has the right idea..have a good night all:)
WP_20201113_03_16_59_Pro.jpg

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Katrina71 cube scape spam. sorry, no hearts made the cut :(

Got some more shelves to add from the fragmented montipora colony skeleton. But its getting there.
20201114_163914.jpg
20201114_163909.jpg

The mortar on the big pieces have cured at least.

I wanna see some scape ideas u have for urs :)

Back