Which tang?

• Total voters

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How to hack your gonis off in one easy step, ... move them! ;)
I have been slowly raising the flow in the tank, they have all been sulky! :)

DSC_0122 (3) (1024x699).jpg

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$42 worth of Marco shelf rock (6lbs):eek:. Nice stuff and will give me a really nice look in my new build. To use this rock how i want to, I'm going to need Marco cement (I can't find anything that works as well). Another $42... I just can't get my finger to push the buy button.;Facepalm

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$42 worth of Marco shelf rock (6lbs):eek:. Nice stuff and will give me a really nice look in my new build. To use this rock how i want to, I'm going to need Marco cement (I can't find anything that works as well). Another $42... I just can't get my finger to push the buy button.;Facepalm
When I get to a spot where I know that I want or need something for the build but don’t want to part with the money, I wait until the evening and toss back 4-5 stiff drinks and hit the purchase button. :) That’s how I finally purchased the ATI Powermodule and don’t regret the decision. I just needed a little extra courage to pull the trigger. Ha!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

When I get to a spot where I know that I want or need something for the build but don’t want to part with the money, I wait until the evening and toss back 4-5 stiff drinks and hit the purchase button. :) That’s how I finally purchased the ATI Powermodule and don’t regret the decision. I just needed a little extra courage to pull the trigger. Ha!

I see we have a similar method to our madness. ;Smuggrin The big stuff i have no issues going for it; it's the small stuff that never seem to end in this hobby that give me pause. It still makes no sense to me why i do this because i know in the end i'm going to buy it.:D

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I'll reach through my phone and hit that button for you!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 17 16.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 68 67.3%
  • Neither.

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.0%
Back