The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
How to hack your gonis off in one easy step, ... move them! ;)
I have been slowly raising the flow in the tank, they have all been sulky! :)

DSC_0122 (3) (1024x699).jpg
 
$42 worth of Marco shelf rock (6lbs):eek:. Nice stuff and will give me a really nice look in my new build. To use this rock how i want to, I'm going to need Marco cement (I can't find anything that works as well). Another $42... I just can't get my finger to push the buy button.;Facepalm
 
.
$42 worth of Marco shelf rock (6lbs):eek:. Nice stuff and will give me a really nice look in my new build. To use this rock how i want to, I'm going to need Marco cement (I can't find anything that works as well). Another $42... I just can't get my finger to push the buy button.;Facepalm
When I get to a spot where I know that I want or need something for the build but don’t want to part with the money, I wait until the evening and toss back 4-5 stiff drinks and hit the purchase button. :) That’s how I finally purchased the ATI Powermodule and don’t regret the decision. I just needed a little extra courage to pull the trigger. Ha!
 
$42 worth of Marco shelf rock (6lbs):eek:. Nice stuff and will give me a really nice look in my new build. To use this rock how i want to, I'm going to need Marco cement (I can't find anything that works as well). Another $42... I just can't get my finger to push the buy button.;Facepalm
.

When I get to a spot where I know that I want or need something for the build but don’t want to part with the money, I wait until the evening and toss back 4-5 stiff drinks and hit the purchase button. :) That’s how I finally purchased the ATI Powermodule and don’t regret the decision. I just needed a little extra courage to pull the trigger. Ha!

I see we have a similar method to our madness. ;Smuggrin The big stuff i have no issues going for it; it's the small stuff that never seem to end in this hobby that give me pause. It still makes no sense to me why i do this because i know in the end i'm going to buy it.:D
 
$42 worth of Marco shelf rock (6lbs):eek:. Nice stuff and will give me a really nice look in my new build. To use this rock how i want to, I'm going to need Marco cement (I can't find anything that works as well). Another $42... I just can't get my finger to push the buy button.;Facepalm

I'll reach through my phone and hit that button for you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new