The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Here you go @Katrina71 a bunch of purple tangs for you
Edit
School of tangs.
turtle-and-fishes-school-of-purple-and-yellow-tang-wallpaper-preview.jpg
I fixed to a school of tangs cleaning a turtle
 
Don’t get “triggered” by hand held fish. :)

2CC0DDF3-2D61-4DA4-804E-428604CDF1D3.jpeg

Disclaimer: Not me, my catch or my image. Another stolen image off of the internet. Thinking this is a bad PhotoShop image. :)
 
Don’t get “triggered” by hand held fish. :)

2CC0DDF3-2D61-4DA4-804E-428604CDF1D3.jpeg

Disclaimer: Not me, my catch or my image. Another stolen image off of the internet. Thinking this is a bad PhotoShop image. :)
Beautiful fish
 
hello there ,there is a op here for real,glad not offended by cake comment
 
Okay, you win. I only have 2 Labs & 1 kid. Does it count that the black lab has his own prescription for Trazadone?
Trade y’all. I have two aussie sheps, a mom, a mother in law, a19 yr old daughter and a husband. I’m gonna say I got y’all beat.
 
i'll consider 2 for 1, german shep,catahula leopard dog,3cats 2 birds,wife 18 son 19daughter 20 fiance n buddy from up north helping me restore house ,not to mention anything about 1000's gallons of tanks to move and set up ,like now,this is my escape love r2r and the people,i'll take offers but keepin the wife and dogs lol lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new