The Miracle Tank

Which tang?

• Total voters

Eagle_Steve

To many tanks!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
@Fin @Eagle_Steve hows it going in florida ...i live in flora ..duh il .lol hey @NY_Caveman where you been hope didn't choke on that popsicle ,@Erin O ..too quiet, @Scratch08 stop doing backflips going to hut your self :) i know i didn't address all but just too MANY KATRINOS.......:):):)SORRY
Going good. Where we are is a very laid back community and everyone is doing their part for others. We were out fishing yesterday and the few people we did see were all keeping a good distance from each other and all that good stuff. We leave out for home Saturday and plan to self quarantine ourselves as we have been already and previously before we came down here just to be safe. Being as we live on a farm with a river, pond and things to do, self quarantine is easy for us and almost something we do anyways not trying to.

Corals.com

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score

Erin O

View Badges
Reaction score
@Fin @Eagle_Steve hows it going in florida ...i live in flora ..duh il .lol hey @NY_Caveman where you been hope didn't choke on that popsicle ,@Erin O ..too quiet, @Scratch08 stop doing backflips going to hurt your self :) i know i didn't address all but just too MANY KATRINOS.......:):):)SORRY
It's not quiet in this house, that's for sure! I've got a 6 year old building things with the 2 year old's blocks and the 2 year old destroying everything the 6 year old makes. There is a LOT of screaming and crying and SCREAMING going on in my house right now. On a side note, anyone have any duct tape I can have? I think I'll need more before too long ;Inpain

Mega Meltdown After Sale

fishguy242

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
It's not quiet in this house, that's for sure! I've got a 6 year old building things with the 2 year old's blocks and the 2 year old destroying everything the 6 year old makes. There is a LOT of screaming and crying and SCREAMING going on in my house right now. On a side note, anyone have any duct tape I can have? I think I'll need more before too long ;Inpain
best of times with kids lifetime memories no worries it won't get better ENJOY :)

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
No, but I work in one
He did say there's talks, l'm not sure what that means. I just know that if I continue to shed services like this I can afford to work. It would be better to be on unemployment than to continue to work.
I get pd at 23.5 % off the work I do. I average 1k a day. Plus I get pd overtime.

https://www.omegasea.net/

Fin

Tank Status: Wet. No life.
View Badges
Reaction score
I have been working on moving my 55-gallon water storage/mixing station barrels to my carport. Going to try that. They have been in a closet in my "office." Too hard to get them out sometimes. Right now I am finishing up lunch and about to take my afternoon nap. :p

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
He did say there's talks, l'm not sure what that means. I just know that if I continue to shed services like this I can afford to work. It would be better to be on unemployment than to continue to work.
I get pd at 23.5 % off the work I do. I average 1k a day. Plus I get pd overtime.
Sorry this was about me losing accounts because of corona. In 10 min this morning I lost 1200 worth of accounts.

crusso1993

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Sorry this was about me losing accounts because of corona. In 10 min this morning I lost 1200 worth of accounts.
Sorry that you, like many of us, are hitting rough times. At some point, one has to look and see if it financially makes sense to pull unemployment. I may take some grief for the previous statement but logic is logic. Plus, unemployment is there for you as you and your employer have paid into it.

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Sorry that you, like many of us, are hitting rough times. At some point, one has to look and see if it financially makes sense to pull unemployment. I may take some grief for the previous statement but logic is logic. Plus, unemployment is there for you as you and your employer have paid into it.
I told my boss that. But I'm not going to be laid off. I'm the only one in my office that can handle certain accounts.

Scratch08

View Badges
Reaction score
I hear ya @Scratch08 im 51 after yesterday i fell like hit by car it all hurts ;)
Yeah, I'm 48 going on 75...never really treated my body nicely growing up...started out on dirt bikes at the age of 6 and did a lot of trail riding and motor cross in my teens, 9+ years in USMC after high school...ankles, knees and shoulders (3 surgeries on shoulders so far, 2 on right ankle) all pop and grind when I move now. Its definitely fun getting old...NOT! ;Oldman

https://www.omegasea.net/

TOP 3 Ingredients for an AMAZING Reef Tank? (pick 3)

• Proper Lighting

Votes: 413 69.4%
  • Substrate

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Aquascape

Votes: 37 6.2%
  • Filtration

Votes: 96 16.1%
  • Livestock

Votes: 40 6.7%
  • Water Chemistry

Votes: 318 53.4%