Which tang?

• Total voters

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
... and now my cbb has moved into the cube end where I can't see it, go me! ;Facepalm

DSC_0004 (1024x707).jpg

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
... and now my cbb has moved into the cube end where I can't see it, go me! ;Facepalm

DSC_0004 (1024x707).jpg
Kinda neat how they can go between tanks through a portal. They can pick where they want to hang out. :)

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kinda neat how they can go between tanks through a portal. They can pick where they want to hang out. :)

Thanks, the cube is macro rich and loads of stuff to feed anyone, I try to get fish as soon as I can from my lfs, I know I can feed things properly and not just get them eating.
I very nearly bought 3 sub one inch sail fins yesterday that had been in the shop for about an hour, they will get them to feed but I could feed them properly so not mysis and stuff, it really frustrates me.

I tried a while back to introduce a blond naso to a black and it didn't go well, I tried for about two weeks, when I took the blond back to the lfs people were messaging me because she was so fat and happy wanting to buy her, I told the shop she was for sale but people missed the memo, she now rules a friend's tank. ;)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The badge now shows up in notifications On my end. Like “Build Thread - The Miracle Tank”

We’ve fixed this for him. It was a build thread badge under his name.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 34 37.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 29 31.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back