The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
???don't think ,but could spray over it
 
im really going now lol enjoy
thank you katrina and all #1564
 
I also have a ton of zoas that just got cut and are healing for hippie kid. They are in the 45 with your nem. I plan to bring them to the grand opening if you will be able to take them then. If not, I can keep them until you can.

Excuse the crappy pics. It’s an almost all blue light tank lol. About need to setup another frag tank for just zoas lol. I have started using the 45 jbj that is tied into the 90 as a second zoa frag tank.

guess I need to call glass cages again lol.

BCA9C11E-14F1-4E1F-849C-9C2DE3175944.jpeg

6D2B39D8-1D3F-4BFC-AAEE-4794153D9C5A.jpeg
That Joe is sure a nice guy......
 
Well, no playing with you tonite. Couldn’t find the male Lyretail Anthias. Found Him under the frogspawn, not looking well:( Grabbed the nets and the quarantine box (just until hospital tank together) , hoping for an easy catch. Took an hour and tearing up 1/2 the tank to get him out. Have to get the hospital put together. Enjoy your evening everyone
 
Well, no playing with you tonite. Couldn’t find the male Lyretail Anthias. Found Him under the frogspawn, not looking well:( Grabbed the nets and the quarantine box (just until hospital tank together) , hoping for an easy catch. Took an hour and tearing up 1/2 the tank to get him out. Have to get the hospital put together. Enjoy your evening everyone
Any updates?
 
Good morning. Hippie Kid and I piled up and watched The Meg last night. I was kinda proud when he said he hoped they were still out there. I'll remind him of that next time we're at the beach. ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new