• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

The Miracle Tank

Which tang?

• Total voters
Top Shelf Aquatics

Thespammailaccount

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Reminds me of the time growing up in Ohio. It was our first night in the house and my mom started screaming. My dad started to run down the stairs to find out why she was screaming. Half way down the stairs my mom screamed a bat there is a bat in the house! My dad ran back up the stairs and grabbed his tennis racket and headed back down the stairs. He was half way down the stairs when the bat started to approach him. He took a swing like he was a professional tennis player. I remember watching that bat travel through the air all the way into another room. Sorry to say the bat did not make it

Fragtacular After Sale

fishguy242

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Reminds me of the time growing up in Ohio. It was our first night in the house and my mom started screaming. My dad started to run down the stairs to find out why she was screaming. Half way down the stairs my mom screamed a bat there is a bat in the house! My dad ran back up the stairs and grabbed his tennis racket and headed back down the stairs. He was half way down the stairs when the bat started to approach him. He took a swing like he was a professional tennis player. I remember watching that bat travel through the air all the way into another room. Sorry to say the bat did not make it
yeah where were you guys when i needed you a few days ago..lol

saf1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
This remind me of a neighbour who had a squirrel in his garage. Caught it and released it only to find another one. Repeat. Finally asks and I am like tag it to see if it is the same one. He spray painted / dabbed the tail and sure enough. It was the same squirrel coming back. Turns out it was a female and was nesting. So he waited until everyone grew up safe then was finally able to remove it.

Will be interesting if that lad or lass comes back :D Nice work though.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Do you have any "bully fish" in your tank?

• YES (tell us in the thread)

Votes: 206 58.7%
  • NO bullies just misunderstood...

Votes: 122 34.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 23 6.6%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
The Only LED to Rival T5 & Metal Halide!