The Miracle Tank

Which tang?

• Total voters

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
boom, just snagged 19,000 on accident ;Woot ;Woot ;Woot next ones a biggie..anybody snags it from our "QUEEN"i'll be calling some long lost relatives...:p...most of ya all know what i mean:oops:i am still in shock myself:oops:;)

brett_schn

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20201015_071053868.jpg
Beautiful toadstool!

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had braces for 2.5 years....twice. I didn’t wear my retainer like I was supposed to and my teeth shifted back both times.
word of advice to hippie kid: your lips will get stuck to your braces if your mom happens to back hand you while she’s driving bc she won’t let you do something you want and then you tell her she’s acting like a B. Or so I’ve heard...

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
police officer attempts to stop a car for speeding and the guy gradually increases his speed until he's topping 100 mph. The man eventually realizes he can't escape and finally pulls over. The cop approaches the car and says, "It's been a long day and my shift is almost over, so if you can give me a good excuse for your behavior, I'll let you go." The guy thinks for a few seconds and then says, "My wife ran away with a cop about a week ago. I thought you might be that officer trying to give her back!"

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After adding crushed coralline how long does it take to see spots pop up
Mine took a couple weeks after I put in the coraline slurry. All of a sudden you’ll see specs on the powerheads and glass and then the rocks. So exciting! Good luck!

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hah. Figured out how to show size of the mertens that needs to quit being fed all the food that hits the tank. Dang clownfish!!!

I accidentally touched it so it shriveled up some.
Kristy came and got me and said we need to move it to a bigger tank, said it looks funny taking up a whole section in that tank. I told her we have no room in the other tanks, that the only tank is the frag tank and it’s in the barn. Nems can’t be in the fish barn. Too sensitive for that lol. She is thinking about what I said......

46C126FB-8F96-48CB-B397-5B81A20A8742.jpeg

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hah. Figured out how to show size of the mertens that needs to quit being fed all the food that hits the tank. Dang clownfish!!!

I accidentally touched it so it shriveled up some.
Kristy came and got me and said we need to move it to a bigger tank, said it looks funny taking up a whole section in that tank. I told her we have no room in the other tanks, that the only tank is the frag tank and it’s in the barn. Nems can’t be in the fish barn. Too sensitive for that lol. She is thinking about what I said......

46C126FB-8F96-48CB-B397-5B81A20A8742.jpeg
i just so happen to have a big beautiful show tank ,for your living room ;)

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just so happen to have a big beautiful show tank ,for your living room ;)
I want the frag tank in the house.I will get it in there one way or another lol. Need to dig up pics of awesome lagoon tanks to show here. All her tropical trees are in one room and I think the tank with mangroves in it would go good. Place longways against the wall, rock up the center of the tank, sand bed items in the front and frags hidden behind the rocks. Mount lights below a floating shelf and put decor on top.

brett_schn

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want the frag tank in the house.I will get it in there one way or another lol. Need to dig up pics of awesome lagoon tanks to show here. All her tropical trees are in one room and I think the tank with mangroves in it would go good. Place longways against the wall, rock up the center of the tank, sand bed items in the front and frags hidden behind the rocks. Mount lights below a floating shelf and put decor on top.
Show her wwc lagoon in there new store. Say u want to recreate a smaller version ;). Showed my mom and she started looking for bigger houses lol!

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Show her wwc lagoon in there new store. Say u want to recreate a smaller version ;). Showed my mom and she started looking for bigger houses lol!
Gonna check that out lol. Google here I come!!!!!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 137 60.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 28.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 81 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 39 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 63 27.8%
Back