• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

The Miracle Tank

Which tang?

• Total voters

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with this?

not sure if it’s any good but it’s compact and cheap! Let me know what y’all think or if u have suggestions
I wouldn’t get it. The replacement filters end up costing more in the long run and it’s typically slower compared to other rodi units. I don’t think there are any upgrade options, but others do.

brett_schn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
is toy ,half time break di trying to change ;)
I wouldn’t get it. The replacement filters end up costing more in the long run and it’s typically slower compared to other rodi units. I don’t think there are any upgrade options, but others do.
Do u guys have better ideas for smaller units? I don’t really care if it’s slow or not lol

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Do u guys have better ideas for smaller units? I don’t really care if it’s slow or not lol
Simple, basic, expandable system. Had mine for almost 3 years, no issues. Usually goes on sale Black Friday for $99. That’s when I got mine.

Last edited:

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Simple, basic, expandable system. Had mine for almost, 3 years no issues. Usually goes on sale Black Friday for $99. That’s when I got mine.
Was going to suggest the same rodi unit from above! That’s a 75gpd unit. You can choose to upgrade to 100gpd for $10 more. Wait until Black Friday for some great deals

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

How vigilant are you when it comes to the TDS of your RODI water?

• It is VERY important to me

Votes: 294 63.8%
  • It is somewhat important to me

Votes: 131 28.4%
  • It is NOT important to me

Votes: 26 5.6%
  • Other (please explain in thread)

Votes: 10 2.2%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors