The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
What did the elephant say to the naked man?

How do you breathe out of that thing
 
20201107_182145.jpg
20201107_182519.jpg
20201107_182325.jpg
20201107_182144.jpg
20201108_151659.jpg
20201108_151711.jpg
 
from what i can see ,raise to white bracket for now
 
What did the elephant say to the naked man?

How do you breathe out of that thing
It must be my lucky day. If I had been eating or drinking when I read this, it would be everywhere. Actually, I‘m luckier to be out of “dangerines”, because I would have choked ;Woot
 
What did the elephant say to the naked man?

How do you breathe out of that thing
Luckily I wasn’t drinking or eating anything. It would be everywhere. Actually, I’m luckier to be out of “dangerines”, because I would have choked


why did this post twice??
 
ok ,all,yes am a numbers guy :rolleyes: out of 19,828,posts here,:cool:only 3,337 of my 15,480 ,;)are here:)i am surprised ,i would of guessed more;Wacky:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new