The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
7C97A564-3ECE-42A1-A52D-80BDCB030F70.jpeg
 
Mothers Day Heart GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown
 
I went to a beautiful, but haunted, bed and breakfast in France. In fact, it was so haunted that I had to leave. That place was giving me the crepes!
 
Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?”
 
What does a tapeworm have in common with the Eiffel Tower?
They’re both Paris sites.
 
What’s it called when a chameleon can’t change its colors anymore?
A reptile dysfunction.
 
Why I don’t burn firewood
8737A29E-E06C-4B2C-8C4C-A8C244DEE044.jpeg
 
Three dinosaurs were out hunting for food when they came across a shiny lamp. One of them rubs it and a blue genie appears. “Hello, I am a genie! You each get one wish. What can I grant you?” “I wish for a large piece of meat, I’m hungry!” The first dinosaur says. And so a large piece of meat materialized. “I wish for an entire shower of meat!” The second dinosaur says. And the genie makes all different sorts of meat rain down from a small cloud about the dinosaur’s head. Not wanting to be outdone by his friends, the third dinosaur tries to think of something better. “I wish for a meatier shower!” And that explains it all.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new