The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
E4F82DBB-D9FC-4F02-A91E-7FB91CF9A414.jpeg
 
I asked my wife to turn on the TV in the living room where she was. After that I cast the last post from @vetteguy53081 - I can still hear her laughing. Best was post 21476 We have a similar situation here with a 73 old wife, a 2 years old COVID-19 cat and a 72 tears old guy - rather handy at aquariums :). FYI - COVID-19 cats in Sweden is cats that old people get themselves as company during the pandemic the last two years :)

Sincerely Lasse
 
Last edited:
9406AECA-2477-486A-9D4C-BA16B2261AE9.jpeg
 
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new